Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
avb1 on Sep/08/07 said:
yea this is tery new to the form and i have a 1988 av1 (g1) teg.and get this im only 16...soon to come b18c5 type-r 98-spec...but for now zc..and thats reminds me..anyone have a zc mine blew a big ass hole through the block.....and lowering....i cant find anyone in dallas that knows what the hell a av1 is so can anyone help me with the lowering job?

all USDM G1's are DA's. mine is a DA3, i believe a G1 5-door hatch is a DA1. go join up on www.g1teg.org because it has a lot of useful g1 info

·
Registered
7 Posts
White '87 LS hatchy. Think I'm the only one in SW Louisiana that has one that isn't twisted like a pretzel in a salvage yard. Thanks to all those wonderful donors making my tegy purr!

Today is the day I start my rebuild. My myspace link has the project, from start to finish. Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
renees88se on Nov/04/07 said:
my zip is 75234 in texas. I have a Black 88 SE and all stock and no mods will be added. Love it as is
bone stock 88 LS-SE... sounds like a catch!

·
Registered
4 Posts
yes, a bone stock 88 LS-SE.. It is a catch. My dad was the original owner for 20 years and I just purchased it from him. It only needs one bubble of rust to be taken care of over the wheel well and it will be in perfect conditon. 133,000 miles on the original engine and the interior is mint, nothing added nothing taken away. Not a daily driver just for fun.......

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
renees88se on Nov/05/07 said:
yes, a bone stock 88 LS-SE.. It is a catch.My dad was the original owner for 20 years and I just purchased it from him. It only needs one bubble of rust to be taken care of over the wheel well and it will be in perfect conditon. 133,000 miles on the original engine and the interior is mint, nothing added nothing taken away. Not a daily driver just for fun.......
btw renee that sounds clean, do 2 things for me though.

1) pics or ban.
2) join G1Teg.org.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I do have some pictures of my car and as soon as I can figure out how to post them I will. Not exactly the best on the computer.... I did join the G1Teg.org site and believe I have seen pictures of your car, it's nice and has the rust right in the area mine has... I also believe we are the only woman actively posting on either site so it's good to not be the only one.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
renees88se on Nov/29/07 said:
I do have some pictures of my car and as soon as I can figure out how to post them I will. Not exactly the best on the computer.... I did join the G1Teg.org site and believe I have seen pictures of your car, it's nice and has the rust right in the area mine has... I also believe we are the only woman actively posting on either site so it's good to not be the only one.

thank you! there's one more girl on G1Teg, chrissi_babi. there are more though on the site. come into the chatroom (click the yellow text on the lefthand side bar under messaging) and you get to meet a bunch of awesome people, guys and girls both... i know i have.

I have snow pictures for y'all.

^ our first snow!

^ do you like my organic CW lip?

Enjoy the weather and BE SAFE!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
I know yooooou! Welcome to T-I, God knows I've been telling you to get on here forever. You already know the articles section so... enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea i've been browsing the articles alot and they are very helpful. I'm also a member of g1teg.org (been so for almost 2 years), so i'm quite familiar with forums along with the no nos. Thanks Ami

·
Registered
79 Posts
New 1st-gen teg owner checking in!

zip code 75234

This is actually my second, i'll get pics tomorrow (god work was long).

I had one before, and the oil seals failed on the freeway and trashed the front end with a guard rail.

Soo, i've been saving up, and just recently bought my second 1st-gen integra! a 1988 LS! (i had a 1987 RS before).

It runs good, but doesn't move, yet, that'll be fixed later this week or the following week, depending on when the new performance clutch arrives!

Boy, lots changed between `87 and `88, i love the changes.

The only difference is this time around, i have a really well paying job, so i have much more than enough to 'cover the bills'.

Planning to totally do it out and see how much horsepower these tegs can really make, naturally aspirated.

I'll likely be starting a new thread here about my project, so look for it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
*** Removed by user at Mar 25 2008 12:35PM (Server Time) ***

*** Removed by user at Mar 25 2008 12:34PM (Server Time) ***

But wait I think i'm already on that thing I think

21 - 40 of 89 Posts