Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is on ebay here: Acura Shop Manuals

I have been waiting for a '94 shop manual for weeks ever since I missed it on the one day I slept in... This looks too good to be true almost. Has anyone used this CD? Does it contain ALL the info of the Helms manual, or a watered down version?

It is supposedly what they use(d) at the dealership, anyone work at one to confirm/deny this? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
This is simply an illegal bootleg CD-R copy of the manuals on CDROM. They most likely include a crack to allow the software to work.

If you want one, buy it quick. I have a feeling that this seller will be put out of business in short order.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pretty much figured it would be. They also were selling some ones with older integras and CRX's, but for only $5. I wrote them and asked if it was a copy, sounding innocent...
of course I didn't get a reply... ha!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
lenguaso on Jul/07/02 said:
once you do put them on Kazaa
$70 for a Helms manual for a single model and year. This is a little expensive.

$20 for 14 years of manuals for multiple models. Cheap as hell.

And you want them for free??? This is too funny!

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may consider getting one of them... they are starting at $15 now and they never go above... of course you know that if i get them, I will either upload to or send via mail to ANY ti member...

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Go for it Art. I no longer have an Integra covered by that CD, and I already have my Helm RSX Service Manual, but I might take you up on your offer, if only to have the data available to allow me to help answer electrical questions on TI.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i'll host it on my webserver!!!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
how is it? is it legit? compared to helms whats it like?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Louse76 on Aug/08/02 said:
btw, i did get this...
Let us know how it works out. If you host it, let us know.

I still want to find a copy of the program that the parts departments use, I want part #'s without calling my stuck-up dealership. :\

·
Registered
116 Posts
if say i had an iso, id copy and ship at cost (20 cents + shipping, or we could put up a temp hotline server, se we can cmpair printed vs digital...
e

1 - 17 of 17 Posts