Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an alignment done and this is what I got.

Before:

LFRF
-1.7 Camber-1.7 Camber
-0.5 Caster.7 Caster
-.53 Toe-.08 Toe

LRRR
-.7 Camber-.06 Camber
.22 Toe.19 Toe

New:

LFRF
-1.0 Camber-0.9 Camber
-0.5 Caster1.0Caster
-.01 Toe-.00 Toe

LRRR
-.8 Camber-.6 Camber
.06 Toe0.08 Toe

My question is the LF caster was red so I was wondering how bad is that and also the difference of the rear camber being .2 is that a bad thing?

I have looked in the articles and searched but I dont know how to convert the numbers in the articles to degrees. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
272 Posts
As far as caster is concerned... It will not wear your tires out any faster than camber or toe would. I would say your fine although since you did pay for it they should have adjusted it.. unless your on modified suspension.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Killme on Sep/18/07 said:
As far as caster is concerned... It will not wear your tires out any faster than camber or toe would. I would say your fine although since you did pay for it they should have adjusted it.. unless your on modified suspension.

You cant adjust caster I believe unless you get a kit to adjust it with.

Quote: 95integraLS003 on Sep/18/07 Looks good to me! How does it drive? Any pulling to one side or bias on the wheel?
it was pulling to the left a little but the road was at a slight slant so I am not sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.