Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I know Jammin Car audiop in Chambersburg usually does alot of that stuff, unsure of their rates but I could find out.

If you know how to do it and need some help I'd give ya a hand, your not to far away.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Dude I told u I would help you...can have it banged out in an hour.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
siggy833 on Jan/27/06 said:
Dude I told u I would help you...can have it banged out in an hour.
Where in PA are you.

Its gonna run me like 250 to get everything done for me.

Alarm//Remote Start//Window Actuators//Shock Sensors//ETC ETC ETC.

·
Registered
906 Posts
james_ls on Jan/27/06 said:
Quote: siggy833 on Jan/27/06Dude I told u I would help you...can have it banged out in an hour.

Where in PA are you.

Its gonna run me like 250 to get everything done for me.

Alarm//Remote Start//Window Actuators//Shock Sensors//ETC ETC ETC.
Lemme fix my previous estimated time install!! The title of this thread says alarm/keyless install! Now I see Remote Start, Window Mods....Ok Its gonna take a little longer than an hour! But I still say I will help (case of beer sounds good though!)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
How are you doing it on a manual teg? I want to get an autostart in my teg, but since its manual, i dont know how that would work. Most people I talk to said it either cant be done, or you really have to know what youre doing to do it.

If anyone on here wants to help me do mine, ill pay, buy beer, whatever. [:-D] Im in Doylestown, 10 mins from james.

·
Registered
689 Posts
haha damn i was gonna say I WILL campbuds. Im gonna put one in my jeep next week, then the acura, so i'll have 2 down by then if anyone is wlling to trust me...CMoN Guys i need fRIENds! haha j/k

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.