Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm getting a compustar P2WSS-AS before long and was wonderinng if anyone knew of any GOOD REPUTABLE shops that can install it for me. Money really isn't an issue with it. I'm more than willing to pay extra to take it somewhere that won't make me worry about a quality install and/or the installer taking my address and jacking my ****.

Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Don’t leave any insurance papers in your car or any other documentation with your address on it.

I know someone who had a brand new v8 and 2 days after he had it installed the truck got stolen and the only thing missing was the engine!!!
% 100 obviously it was a inside job. The owner and the techs were the only ones that saw the engine!

·
Registered
497 Posts
98_gsr on Oct/09/07 said:
depending on how far you wanna go theres a place in chicago that did my clifford and did an awesome job....its called auto alarm center on wellington and ashland.
ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the installer seams to be a good guy, but the others are very rude, and i dont like to be told "i have no idea what im talking about!"

NEXT!

·
Registered
254 Posts
There's Five Star on Archer in Chicago which is good for a regular alarm with hood wire tuck/hood switch install combo for a decent price. But if you are going more advance, go talk to Midwesta. He knows a guy who can do some serious work.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Stay away from Five Star (Top Speed) ! Shady ass people there! My friend left his CRX there to get work done and when he picked it up they told him that someone broke in and stole his entire sound system, The next time he went up there he saw his stuff in the case for sale!

·
Registered
901 Posts
AcuraTilIDie on Nov/26/07 said:
Sounds like a story to me. I deal with them and they got my vouch...although they do not install alarms anymore
Why the hell would I waste my time to make up a story like that! Joey isn't good for anything but altezza tail lights and squash air filters. Anyone who is serious about cars/performance knows there are far better places to go. 10 years ago when there was no where else to go you would find me there. Then I grew out of my ricer phase!

·
Registered
829 Posts
shadowracer95 on Nov/26/07 said:
Quote: AcuraTilIDie on Nov/26/07Sounds like a story to me. I deal with them and they got my vouch...although they do not install alarms anymore

Why the hell would I waste my time to make up a story like that! Joey isn't good for anything but altezza tail lights and squash air filters. Anyone who is serious about cars/performance knows there are far better places to go. 10 years ago when there was no where else to go you would find me there. Then I grew out of my ricer phase!
Although he does sell mainly "ricer" parts, it does not mean he does not , or can not get good parts. Im just saying i have dealt with him and he is a good guy. I could never see him stealing, but if its true than what can i do? as loong as he continues to give me good prices on good parts ill take it.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
shadowracer95 on Nov/26/07 said:
Stay away from Five Star (Top Speed) ! Shady ass people there! My friend left his CRX there to get work done and when he picked it up they told him that someone broke in and stole his entire sound system, The next time he went up there he saw his stuff in the case for sale!
Did he do anything about it? I would've busted some ass.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
midwesta on Nov/27/07 said:
like project R said, i have a guy that does work. lemme know
money is real tight right now, but I'll probably do it some time after christmas. But yeah, I'll let you know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.