Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a problem with my new Viper alarm. It worked fine for a while and I put in its remote start capability and it worked great for a couple of weeks. Then it stopped arming all the sudden. It locks and unlocks and all the buttons work but the alarm never actually arms. As soon as I turn off the ignition the LED comes on and stays on. Also it seems to be screwing with one of my taillights or maybe the taillight is just mest up. Sometimes the taillight won't come on and when I do remote start it comes on after a minute or so, but that may be unrelated. I don't know why it stopped working all the sudden. Any ideas??

·
Registered
95 Posts
Ah, you beat me to it. It is Valet mode, but I though all the DEI models used the same 3 step toggle for valet.

1. Ignition on
2. Ignition Off
3. Valet Button

The LED should light up if enterting Valet or go off if exiting

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome! It worked. Thank you. That was driving me crazy. I must of hit the button on accident.

·
Registered
16 Posts
True. =) From my experience, most people don't know about their valet button.
I would have sent instructions to enter/exit valet with just the remote and a door open. People do this by accident as well.

It would still be a good idea to check your manual to see the 2 different ways so you are familiar with both of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.