Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team-Integra.

My site, www.roadracegear.com has been receiving many views/ hits from team-integra.net, however I have been unable to locate the thread.

From time-to-time I scan the web for threads concrening A-Ds and splitters that I maybe able to add some useful information.

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thanks
John
RRG.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the past we have added splitters onto 98+ ITRs.

However, at this point we have done more 94-97 Integras and don't plan on adding the newer model to the applications list.

Thanks
John
RRR.com

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
hi John

thanks for taking the time to come by.

since no-one will ask any questions, I'll jump in with a few....

how did you test the air dam for the 94-97 Integra and what sort of performance gain did you see compared to the stock air dam?

what material did you use? what kind of priming is needed to paint them?

will these fit onto aftermarket air dams like a Wings West kit?

is there a flat bottom and if so, are they attached with Dzus fasteners or any other sort of quick removal fastener for when you need to work on the car underneath?

cheers

·
Registered
108 Posts
I want one like Michael describes with undertray and Dzus fasteners for my ITR and repaceable splitter. If you made them in the past for the 98+ (even had a piture of one on a black gen 3 Teg on your site), why don't you make some more?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.