Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tis a sad day. as i was on my way to school today i was sitting in some traffic at the bottom of the street into my school, as the traffic cleared and the sro (school resource officer) directed me into the parking lot, i went to give the car some gas. as i do so i'm thinking "hmmm....funny...it's like i'm in neutral" so i jostle the shifter (automatic shifter
)and try again. alas...my tries have failed me and the sro is forced to push me off to the side of the parking lot where my vehicle sat from 7:30 am until 6:00 pm at which time she was towed to the shop around the corner from my house. as you may have guessed (and so have i) my tranny is shot. there were no loud noises or clunks or anything, just a slow roll as i tried to move forward.

background on the vehicle, it is a 94 ls (has seen better days) has 185k on the odometer, purchased for 850 dollars to be my project car. it is an auto...blah...and there has been a slight slip since i bought it (not noticeable enough to worry about....until now) in the 8 moths since i have been able to drive i have put $3533 dollars into and towards the car (including insurance and a rough estimate of gas) i have replaced numerous collant hoses and audio equipment, the exhaust and the cv joints. it is a very sad day for me.

p.s.-i was late to class cuz of it too

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well turns out i don't need a new tranny....apparently my cv axle popped out on the passenger side but to me it doesn't make sense. i'm going to go pick it up in a few so i'll keep y'all posted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.