Team Integra Forums banner

ahhh my baby!

2K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  lildevock 
#1 ·
#15 ·
When you get in an accident, you don't mess around... you go for the big hit. Sorry to hear about your car, while on the positive side, that's one less SUV I have to worry about on the road. I too just lost my teg and know how hard it is to go out looking for another car after all the time/money you put in yours, good luck.

#16 ·
disasnguy on May/03/04 said:
WOW... that's a big dent.
hope everything is ok.
wow ya think....

Its amazing how our cars handle rear impact crashes... i was hit like 2 years ago she was doing about 70 mph i was doing about 20 mph and no one was hurt... rear ended then slammed into a wall.... not fun at all but acuras can get hit hard....

#17 ·
How could someone be so stupid? I dont get it, I dont even see how they could have ran a stop sign and hit you like they did. Were you turning left or something? Bleh, I hate people. They think we're bad drivers cause of stereotypes. When in reality, we are the good drivers because we love our cars and put many hours of hard work into them.
It's those people in their mid-late 90's toyota corolla's with dents on the back bumper that you gotta worry about (see, I made my own stereotype!).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.