Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just a fyi thread, and no. but i thought it was funny, it comes with a big ass wrench to tighten it down. supposedly ppl steal oil caps and such at big car meets, so this is PW's solution haha.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
HeroOfTheDay on Sep/26/07 said:
Couldn't somebody steal the socks just as easy?
I never understood paying $30 for what is esentially a $3 pair of Russell Athletic sweatbands.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GSR624 on Sep/26/07 said:
Quote: HeroOfTheDay on Sep/26/07Couldn't somebody steal the socks just as easy?

I never understood paying $30 for what is esentially a $3 pair of Russell Athletic sweatbands.

the answer to that question is simple sir...to be baaallin. and besides wristbands are not long enough lol

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
If you're worried about stuff getting stolen out of your engine bay at meets... just don't pop your hood. If you want people to see the engine bay... put a picture on your hood.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ishbog on Sep/26/07 said:
If you're worried about stuff getting stolen out of your engine bay at meets... just don't pop your hood. If you want people to see the engine bay... put a picture on your hood.
lol, well our meets are fairly low key here in iowa so i'm not too worried...but i will sleep easier knowing that only He-Man or She-Ra will be able to take it off by hand...

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
^^^
That doesn't make sense.
He's simply stating that people that would like to show of their engine bays can do so, and by a means of this type of "security."

So, no one should feel they can't freely express what they would like to do, therefore, there are means, such as this, to prevent any further chance of theft.

This is cool, my Koyo radiator cap cost me $20. And no regular Kragen or AutoZone cap will be able to replace this. And i wouldn't like the idea of having to fork up $20 or more and wait for it in the mail, or waste gas to go to a shop that MIGHT have some in stock...

Good stuff

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yah exactly, i'm not talking about someone stealing some crappy oil cap. ppl swipe like mugen, spoon, arc, j's racing oil caps and rad caps because they are easy to steal and can be sold for quite alot.

my rad cap is safe cuz i got a diversion panel lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
ishbog on Sep/26/07 said:
lol take a pic of your engine and then get it air brushed painted on to your hood so it looks real =DDD

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.