Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on ebay I find...

red "H" honda emblems
carbon fiber acura emblems
and even glow in the dark
but no standard red acura emblems.

Anybody got a link where they can be found? Not looking for expensive OEM. That would be a last resort.

·
Registered
34 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.ca/BRAND-NEW-ACURA-...ryZ33643QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the above link is for a rear emblem (OEM). At least something to get you started on. Before buying that, i would consider contacting your local acura dealer to see if they can order them for you. here are the part numbers

75700-ST7-R00
&
75701-ST7-R00

Personally, I would spend the extra money on the oem replacements. I've ordered knock offs before and was highly disappointed with the quality. Save yourself the time and money.

·
Registered
69 Posts
98_gsr on Oct/10/07 said:
make your own with some red vinal. they dont look AS good as OEM but they look pretty damn good. theres a diy somewhere on here.
You don't need a DIY... just take off the factory emblem, get some red vinyl, and trace & cut the outline of the emblem on the vinyl.Stick it to the car, put the emblem back on, and done!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
this link is for the DIY ones.. they look just as good as bought ones if not better..DIY RED EMBLEMS

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
thefazio on Oct/10/07 said:
Quote: 98_gsr on Oct/10/07make your own with some red vinal. they dont look AS good as OEM but they look pretty damn good. theres a diy somewhere on here.

You don't need a DIY... just take off the factory emblem, get some red vinyl, and trace & cut the outline of the emblem on the vinyl.Stick it to the car, put the emblem back on, and done!

that... IS a DIY... lol.

Quote: 92BLKINTEGRA on Oct/10/07 this link is for the DIY ones.. they look just as good as bought ones if not better..DIY RED EMBLEMS
thats exactly how to do it with pictures.

for the actual red emblems, try some jdm websites, even some of our sponsors probably carry them.

·
Registered
417 Posts
not to hijack but does anyone know if their any plain chrome "H" emblems for the usdm integra bumper? I have the red "H" on my car and I noticed that the pegs don't match up with the holes to well so i clipped off the pegs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.