Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions, if anyone knows please help a guy out. I want a new steering wheel for my car and I really want a Momo Tuner, for looks and for also some more security for my car. Here are my questions.

Will both of the 350mm and 320mm both fit on my 99' GSR? Is the only difference the diameter of the wheel? If anyone has one, which do you perfer?

I want to get a quick release for my wheel also, is there any brand you guys perfer over others?

If I buy a quick release do I still need to buy a hub? The hub I found for a Momo is a 4911 but I saw another post where a member said they found a better fitting one, is there one?

Thanks guys any more info you can give me would be much appreciated, thanks again :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
The 350mm is slightly smaller than stock, the 320 is a lot smaller than stock. I have a 350, i think it is perfect, cuz for me, the 320 might be too small. But, they will both fit. yes, you need a hub with the quick release, i got a momo wheel, nrg short hub, and nrg quick release from itzcarloo (tunerzimage). pm him, he gave me a good deal and the products are great.

·
Registered
706 Posts
1. They both will fit on any 94-01 Integra. The only diffrence will be size.

2. I also perfer my 350mm Nardi over my 330 Tuner.

3. NRG.

4. Yes you will still need a hub. The hub is pretty much require for any aftermarket wheel. Assuming you know the bolt pattern... which is pretty much 6. There are short hub and regular hubs. I like the regular hub because the steering wheel comes out more, but thats my prefrence. You might like the short hub better.

WeakSos has some good deal.

WeakSos

·
Registered
873 Posts
Isn't it illegal to have an aftermarket steering wheel since there isnt an airbag?? i've been wanting to get one myself for security reason...and because they look nice, but i dont want it to cause any problems with my insurance if i ever get into an accident

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
^^ that's correct...if you get into an accident, the police will see that you removed a standard safety devide and write you a ticket, and your insurance will be notified of this and raise your rates (they give discounts to cars with airbags and other safety systems). If the cop doesn't notice it, the insurance appraiser likely will.

I've considered doing this too, but I'll likely wait until I get a daily driver to do something like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.