Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
you can't really tell how comfy they are until you sit in them.. lol that's the problem with internet buying

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know they are sexy as hell. I just down want to have a numb ass after driving 30 min you know my seats now suck i couldnt imagine doing little road trip

·
Registered
531 Posts
ok, so u said your ****ty seats now...but yet you want to buy these seats?

there is something not right about this.
why don't u save up for the real deal, in what you will spend on the seats you own now and then theses seats (if u buy), you prolly had enough for a set of recaros.

i dont see why people buy ****, are u that impatient?
the carbon fiber look is very nice, but i bet that **** is very uncomfortable, the cf is prolly a ****ty quality, and most of the fabric will wear in small amounts of time.

·
Registered
728 Posts
If you are going to get a bucket, then you should know a few things.
1. Seats from Japan are made to fit Japanese people, not Americans. So if you are a hefty person, then I wouldn't recommend it. (Dimensions are your best friend when picking seats) : )
2. Get some feedback from people who have had those seats. You don't want to pay all of that money to have a seat that isn't acceptable to your comfort/driveability standards.

Me personally, if you are a more slender person, I recommend the Buddy Club racing buckets. They are quite affordable and they are extremely comfortable. I like them better than the Bride Zeta III's I had in my old car. But it all comes down to personal preference.

That is just my two cents.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
they look nice but im a firm believer in u get what u pay for.... if u got extra money to spend, buy em and let us know then maybe we can get some to

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
ExcessiveB20 on Oct/10/07 said:
If you are going to get a bucket, then you should know a few things.
1. Seats from Japan are made to fit Japanese people, not Americans. So if you are a hefty person, then I wouldn't recommend it. (Dimensions are your best friend when picking seats) : )
I hate it when people say that comment. It's so freakin' prejudice and stereotypical. I don't know if you've noticed but a lot of people, regardless of race, are different, too.

I assume that there are people in Japan, that may be non-slender or obese, that have purchased integras.
I don't think a 250lb. American, would be any more different to a 250lb. Japanese person, even with the same heights.

Either way, to the person interested in these seats, that looks like it would be uncomfortable. And the price is a little high compared to F1 Spec. Try them out: f1spec.
They're $400 with the seat brackets included. I have a seat from them and they're great. If you're on the chubby side i recommend Type 2 or 3. I think it's #1 that is for slender people, i tried it and no way would i fit there anytime soon, lol.
Check it out, prices comfortable, me and other people i know have no problems with the seats, and customer service isn't bad either. The sales guy is always on the phone, so never hard to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
those F1 seats are nice! i never thought ya could get pretty good lookin seats like that for so cheap...

·
Registered
391 Posts
i have the type 1's in my car right now. sweet seat, kinda wide for an integra, youll need a armrest delete for sure and mine hits the door when you close it, though the door does close. they do hold like crazy though. there is a super uncomfortable part where the small of your back is that kills when your driving for more than 5 mins. but for autox im glad i have it

pics!!

·
Banned
2,878 Posts
^^^
wow...your door really hits your seat?
Well here's mine, it's supposed to be a Mugen replica.

But what i did to get that thing super comfy from what it was is go to Target or any other store that carries memory foam. I cut up a few pieces and put them in locations where it was uncomfortable--lower back, ass--lol...
I admitt it's so much better then before and i've actually traveled 4hrs. worth of a round-trip on it, and it wasn't bad.
***You can see the padding from the seat cover***

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shoshinoya on Oct/10/07 said:
ok, so u said your ****ty seats now...but yet you want to buy these seats?

there is something not right about this.
why don't u save up for the real deal, in what you will spend on the seats you own now and then theses seats (if u buy), you prolly had enough for a set of recaros.

i dont see why people buy ****, are u that impatient?
the carbon fiber look is very nice, but i bet that **** is very uncomfortable, the cf is prolly a ****ty quality, and most of the fabric will wear in small amounts of time.
i didnt but the facaros it came with the car. I'm not impatient either i was just curious if this was a decent seat for the price i don't feel like droping over a grand per seat. i got other bills to pay. I was thinking about adding memory foam too. the f1 seats are cool too. thanks guys. oh and im not on the hefty side at all im pretty athletic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.