Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
although i agree with you that they are not needed and defeat the whole purpose of even gettin an intake, that is not the question guys. all he wants to know is where to get them, there have been many threads on the reasons pro and con of Bypass valves, lets not start another one.
www.groupbuycenter.com

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what i've heard that they don't effect your air flow at all. also my car is also lowered to hell, and my intake goes all the way down behind the front bumper so it seems to me it would be pretty easy to suck up some water in a tiny puttle but if yall think i would be safe without it, im all about saving 40 or 50 bucks. Its just not worth saving 50 bucks and then spending a couple g's on an engine rebuild.
let me know what yall think
thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
if you want it get it. Thats ALL that matters. If you really want to get some info on it do a search , there have been alot of discussions on it. But if it makes you feal more secure with it I say do it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a brand new one(never been used) and I'll sell it for 45 bucks plus shipping. If you want it just email me

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think Justin Klemgold has one for sale. . .

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think your local performance shop should sell them around $35-$45. Internet shops might sell them for $25 but then they add shipping so it's fairly same price. If your looking for something cheaper, i doubt you'll find any in new condition and of course i don't think you want a used version b/c it's only plastic, it might have been through hell and back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts