Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have decided to go with nitrous and what i want to know is how to build a good engine to use it on.

my engine (B18C)has to come out any way (head gasket leaking and gear box needs new sychros) so i guess now is a good time to do it.

what im after is and engine that will be good for up to a 150 shot but also still a good, quick daily driver

im in the u.k and its like being in the dark ages over here and i really need the help.

thank for any replies

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Well then, look into some high CR forged pistons, new rods, ARP head studs and rod bolts, GE sleeves, balance, micropolish, and knife-edge the crank, bore the block out to 84-85mm, spot face and deshroud the chamber and valves, new cams(not sure which ones for a b17a), new valvetrain, standalone, direct port injection nitrous system, WOT nitrous switch, and lots and lots of tuning. Oh, don't forget a bottle heater, purge valve, and all the rest of the goodies for that NO2 setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.