Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just brought a set of ADR reation rims 18" will puy it on my integra after it's painted. I'm just keeping my car the original white color. So my question is will white on white look a little plain or should I add a little black into the rim. I was thinking of painting the groove in the spokes black and then thin it out into the lip. Where the center cap sinks in I want to spray that black too. What do you think? Spray it or keep it white? My Rims look exactly like this.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
I think you should have initially purchased rims that you like better..... what you propose is going to be very difficult to do and to look good, even for a professional

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
I say when you get your car back, put the rims on and see how they look on the car, instead of speculating.

if you like the way they look, then awesome...if you really wanna do something, then base your decision about what you want to do on the way you want them to look.

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
KaBlookie on Feb/10/06 said:
I say when you get your car back, put the rims on and see how they look on the car, instead of speculating.

if you like the way they look, then awesome...if you really wanna do something, then base your decision about what you want to do on the way you want them to look.
Agree, you could also have make a photoshop request

·
Registered
745 Posts
I think u should put them on the car first see how they look cause i have seen some white on white cars and its looks hot for a pimp look if u gunna paint them. Paint the whole think because adding black to them will kill the look . ! of course this is IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.