Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Skunk 2 coilover kit installed on my 94 integra with the stock shocks. with a 1.25" drop. the ride is ok. but pretty bumpy. so i'm looking at some aftermarket shocks. and wondering what you guys would suggest. i've heard some good things about tokico shocks. so i'll probably go with them. so this is were my question comes in to play. adjustable or nonadjustable.

i don't plan on taking my car to the Auto crossing or taking my car to the track. this is soley for an everyday driver. and my goal is just to make my ride a little smoother. so i'm leaning towards Tokico HP Premium Performance Strut Kit. would that be my best bet? or should i got adjustable? recommend any other brands over tokico? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Tokico is a great shock for the buck. The only one that i would suggest that's better than Tokico's are the Koni's. If you ask anyone they would tell you Koni's are the best. I have the Skunk2 coilover and the Koni adjustable shocks.....they feel great. Adjustable and non-adjustable depends on your preferance. If you get the adjustable, you would be able to set the level of stiffness and feel. If you get the non-adjustables you get what you get. In my opinion if your on a tight budget non-adjustables should do you fine but if you got the money for the adjustables you should get them instead. At least you'll be able to have the option of adjusting it if you don't like the feel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts