Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura OEM Parts a division of Delray Acura is now a proud sponsor of TEAM-INTEGRA.

We would like to thank the members of the Team-Integra community for all of your support throughout the years. It is great to see our diagrams being used over and over to help you with your parts questions. Remember, we are also here in person to help you. We have very experienced parts experts and even a certified Acura Tech on staff to assist you with identifying the parts you need.

To show our appreciation, we would like to offer all Team-Integra members an additional 5% reduction on top of our everyday 25% discount off of MSRP.

Just type Team-Integra in the comment/special instruction section of the shopping cart. We will deduct 5% from the parts subtotal prior to charging your credit card. If you have any questions, please call us at 561-243-3621 -or- 1-866-228-8801

www.AcuraOEMParts.com

PJ - Delray Acura
www.AcuraOEMParts.com
Acura OEM Parts

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've used these guys many times in the past. Great prices, fast shipping, and never had an issue. This extra discount is sweet!

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't know what I'd do without AcuraOEMParts, local dealership marks everything up from the "List Price" by like 25-50% and the parts department apparently doesn't even know what they can order..

Does the 5% show up on your order confirmation or is it something you guys run through when doing the order?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't know what I'd do without AcuraOEMParts, local dealership marks everything up from the "List Price" by like 25-50% and the parts department apparently doesn't even know what they can order..

Does the 5% show up on your order confirmation or is it something you guys run through when doing the order?

It doesn't show up on the order confirmation. We deduct the 5% prior to processing your credit card.

Thank you for your comments and business. If you need anything, please let us know.

PJ
www.AcuraOEMParts.com

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Darn... How did I never hear about this??? I just placed a few huge orders to get some new parts for my 4 integras. I will def use this in the future.

Thank you Delray Acura for your excellent service and now for your discount!

PS: Perhaps this is an odd question but, can you order parts for acura integras from different international markets? For example, could you order me an airbag delete tray from the canadian domestic market?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Darn... How did I never hear about this??? I just placed a few huge orders to get some new parts for my 4 integras. I will def use this in the future.

Thank you Delray Acura for your excellent service and now for your discount!

PS: Perhaps this is an odd question but, can you order parts for acura integras from different international markets? For example, could you order me an airbag delete tray from the canadian domestic market?

Thank you, we appreciate the business. Sent PM regarding parts for Canadian vin#

PJ
www.AcuraOEMParts.com

1 - 20 of 27 Posts