Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm looking at getting a new sway bar due to rust and some bad bushings. I found this kit online, and was wondering if anyone had tried the Addco sway bar? Just wondering if it's worth buying. Not looking for anything amazing, I'm just a daily driver that likes to have fun :) Thanks in advance ! Here's a link to the sway bar

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
I don't like the bend in that bar. Everyone knows that a straight bar is going to be more stable than a curved bar. It is just basic physics. Also, you can get a NEW type r bar or even a used JDM 23mm bar for cheaper than that shipped to your door. I can't give you a real review on the bar, but that is just my impression of it.

My suggestion: look for an OEM type R bar.

Plus: .75" only is 19.05mm

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I highly doubt that is a representative picture of the actual part. It has way too many parts to be for an Integra.

As said, you can get an ITR bar including the BSQ kit for less than that thing.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
from looking at the site a bit more i think its one of those situations where product image may be for a different vehicle....

because the rear sway for an 88 integra shows the same picture for the product

but still.... go for the R bar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.