Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to ask if anyone knows where to buy windshield decal that says ACURA with the acura symbol in the beggining of the word, and then the actual word. I want to put it across my windsheld but i havent found nowhere to buy it. If someone knows post it.. thnak you

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well it's up to him if he wants to put that on his windshield. Why do you want to advertise what you drive anyway. I think people know its an Acura anyway. I personally think it is tacky, but to each his own. You can probably find some on ebay I'm sure.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i doubt a thief goes out and doesnt know what he's looking for. so it doesnt matter if you got a sticker or not, its pretty easy to spot a modded car with decals or not. to sum it up, have fun with your car and just do whatever you want to your car as long as YOU like it. but as far as engine work and moding, these guys know what they're talking about.

luckily i don't live in a high thief area so im getting a decal soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.