Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Acura or Honda dealer sell 'just' those two piece? (right of pic). I know it goes on top, holding/bolting the Front UCAs to the chassis.

If not, where do they sell these? I purchased stock UCA from a TI member; however, it didn't include the top portion with bushings (like shown in the pic).

If Acura doesn't but Honda does, which civic would it be same from? year, model, trim?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried that; however, it seems to be only showing it with uca as a whole... what would just that part be called then?

This is a pic of what was sent and what the seller said.
"Ok here is sort of a pic of what I sent you. The green is what is on the way. The red is what's not. Are there supposed to be bushings where I circled in yellow?"

My main concern is what I guess. Bracket or mount, the plate/bar that mounts the ucq to the chassis/engine bay. The bushings I know ES makes or probably can be bought seperatly... maybe.. I hope

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
damn mavliu, you're having a hard time with getting new stuff. I have never seen someone with such a string of badd luck, I feel for ya.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:( I don't know... the accident happened on Friday 13th and it just seems bad **** came trailing one after another while I race to win and get things...

Accident...
bought rims got damaged by shippers (still haven't got the other 2)
Change Trailing arm
Alignment ppz were shady and not honest, bought UCA from a TI member but then says after pay, no bushing and brace.

Mine may be bent so need that too...
Yea I dunno man... now need to find those two w/good bushings...

Then more after that maybe... def. still need another alignment...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a picture and in the red circle area is what I need.

the gold brace that bolts the UCA to the chassis and with bushings of course for BOTH DRIVER AND PASSENGER SIDE.

I checked with Acura, they dont' sell it by itself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.