Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm pretty new to the car world and I know like only the basics. But I own a 97 Acura Integra and I was planning on starting modifications like wheels, body kit, lowering etc. Just wanted to know if anyone could help out a bit, would be awesome thanks :))

·
Administrator
3,746 Posts
What exactly do you need assistance with? I don't see a question within your thread

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright I guess my first question would be, what does the numbering mean when refering to wheel size? And also what would be the lug pattern(?) Of an integra

·
Administrator
3,746 Posts
I'm assuming you're referring to wheel offset? Click Me: Wheel Offset Explained

All US Integras have a 4x100 lug pattern, with the exception of Type R's, which had a 5x114.3 pattern. The other exception were 96-97 JDM Type R's which utilized a 4x114.3 pattern.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Now I just need some help installing rear lips for the integra. The brand of the lips are from IKON Motorsport. I am 95% confident in installing the front lip but I haven’t found a video on installing the rear lips and I’ve seen a few glimpses of convo from it but not any clear steps to do it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I installed the front and rear lips with ease, with the help of my neighbor lol. Now I just need assistance in buying some wheels, I wanted to go with Rota ff slipstreams BUT I’m not sure which websites to trust. I’ve gone through the rota website but couldn’t seem to find the slipstreams and it doesn’t give the option to just search them up. Can someone help me lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts