Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the gsr blade or ls mesh rim ACURA center caps, i cant find them anywhere that isent ridiculously priced ):
and door panels without wrinkles if thats possible. (for a 2 door 1997)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
They sell fake blades on eBay for cheap. Center pieces are easy to fake too
If you're into that...
i have the meshes...I just dont want the honda center caps, cant find any fake acura 2.25 inch center caps, ive resorted to finding acura stickers and buying honda center caps off ebay and trying that but the stickers are on a sketchy ass website that i dont trust. ive offered 50$ locally to people who have the acura center caps but no one wants to budge...sad part is that there on civics.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have door panels if you want them. LMK.

could you please send pictures and a price you would want for them :) thanks so much
i tried fixing mine that came with my shell but the wrinkles in the arm rest are just far from repair....and ive literally spent months on junk yard websites getting all my parts and when ever i go there the door panels are thrown on the ground

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
bcnotebook3
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing