Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i just need a quik reply.. okat this is my question.. i want to take off the Acura Emblem off from the back of my car..NOT the A logo..but the ACURA one... well my question is that is there any holes behind it?.. thats all..thanks for the help
ricky

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
and it's a biatch to clean off the black sticky gunk.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Just use goo-gone, I did have the unfortunate luck of not knowing about the 2 holes! After I ripped the "ACURA" off in 2 pieces!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol same thing happened to mine..it broke into 2.. oh well.. i guess i have toget the holes shaved then..

·
Registered
517 Posts
just wondering is there a ghetto way to shave it? like fill it or put some thing over it then touchup paint it? or does anyone know how much it would cost? and where u could get it done?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
does the acura "A" and the emblem that says ACURA in the back have the same pins in the back to stick into the car? i was thinking of getting another ACURA emblem from above the taillight and putting it in the front, its one thing ive never seen on an integra.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
damn that was a good idea to do that i have seen it done and it didnt look bad at all but i still would like to have mine shaved.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
you could do it, shave the holes in the front bumper, cut off the pins from the ACURA emblem and use adhesive to keep it in place.
i think it would look kind of goofy though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts