Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lately I'm been thinking about updating my engine bay. However with the color of my car (aztec green) and the spark plugs wires being blue (big mistake) I'm not sure what color to go with the valve cover/spark plug cover. Yes I've looked around at several pictures on the forum, but its hard to find my specific model/color with pictures. So here are several idea's I've been comtemplating

Red crinkle on valve/ clean sparkplug cover
Red crinkle on valve/ yellow or carbon fiber spark plug cover
Yellow valve cover with yellow carbon fiber spark plug cover
Red crinkle with chrome spark plug cover
Aztec greel valve with chrome spark plug cover
Aztec green with black cf spark plug cover
Or all chrome

Again just looking for ideas. ALso does anyone know the cost of actually paint (if indeed I go with the color matched look)?

·
Registered
597 Posts
polished with a black cover is SICK! but its hard to get perfect so its debatable...

·
Registered
74 Posts
i dunno, tough choicesu got. i like the yellow cover with the yellow/black spark plug cover. but i think the aztec green/ carbon fiber combo would look better. sorry but i dunno paint cost, but if u color match it get it powder coated.

·
Registered
74 Posts
i dunno, man they both look good. i think the yellow might pop a lil more once u open the hood. (btw that first pic is amazing)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I do like the red but I feel that most people go with red on there valve covers. Then color matching always looks good (but I have blue plugs). After seeing the yellow in the blue car I figured it had a similar tone to my green. Plus I can get the carbon fiber spark plug cover for like 120 bucks. Just asking opinions of fellow t-i'ers

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think Yellow on any car is heinous. Just completely horrible. But, if you like, do it!

I would suggest a shaved valve cover, in wrinkle black with a black or CF/kevlar plug cover...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do they make a spoon kevlar intake arm for my model? I would be interested in that as well (especially if going with the same spark plug cover).

·
Registered
74 Posts
i dont think ive seen any for a g2, or g3 in that case. cuz i would love one 2. ive only seen them for civics. what i would suggest is relocate ur battery to the trunk and buy a nice black sri to clean up the bay a bit. just my .02.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Have you thought of black VC with black cf cover? Looks sick.

Polished with black cover also looks sick, thats what i'm rockin till i shell out the dough for it to be powdercoated mirror black.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I just have basic bolt ons in my car so far (probably as far as I will go mod wise). Just looking to spruce up the engine bay alittle. Anyone have any pictures of aztec green integra's with painted/powder coated valve covers?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.