Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, one of my oem side skirts is slightly damaged and I was just going to purchase another oem one. Then I got to thinking, since the 94+ integra sedan is built on the 94-97 accord sedan platform, would it be feasible to put oem accord side skirts on my sedan? (direct bolt-on that is) I just really like the way that they have that little strake near the rear wheels and don't want aftermarket ones that hang lower than oem. If anyone knows the length of the accord skirts off hand, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought that too, but I was talking to my mechanic and he said they were based on the accord. Then, I took a look at an Accord sedan, Civic sedan, And my teg and compared the sized visually and my sedan seems to more closely resemble the Accord. I dunno, I may be wrong, but I'd still like to put on Accord skirts if they'll fit.

*edit* I was typing when you posted. LOL

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
My wife had a 1990 Accord EX sedan seveal years ago when I met her and when I got my Integra I thought it was based on the Accord too. Now we have a 1999 Accord sedan and there is no doubt that the Integra is not based on at that accord anyway. The integra may be similar in size to the accord 15 years ago, but it was just a similarity and that's it. The platform is still a Civic platform and that is why whenever an Integra is stolen it is probably by some dude with a Civic looking for the GSR motor or front clip or something like that. Civics and Integras are very closely related. You have a better shot of getting Civic skirts to fit your car than an Accord.

I know for a fact that you won't get a late model accord's skirts to fit on your car. The 94-97 style is waaaay off from the Integra's. The similarity between Accords and Integras ended in 1993 after they changed body styles again. The newer ones are definitely bigger.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jngrbrdman on Feb/27/04 said:
...I know for a fact that you won't get a late model accord's skirts to fit on your car. The 94-97 style is waaaay off from the Integra's. The similarity between Accords and Integras ended in 1993 after they changed body styles again. The newer ones are definitely bigger.
Thanks, that's what I was Looking for.

·
Registered
295 Posts
ok...not talking about the newer accords, but the sideskirts of the accord with the streak near the rear wheels "WILL NOT FIT?" i jus wanna clarify this for myself.

·
Registered
144 Posts
bringing thread back from dead!!!!

o1 4dr teg with an 01 accords skirts....? they talked about 94-97 i only want 98+ here. couldnt find any 4dr accords at the junkyard to even measure anything. since its a few years old maybe some1 since then has tried something close to. the accord skirts with the "hump" though out the length is the one im talking about. i dont mind modding it to fit my car. ill donate the car of you have the skirts. lol if anyone has any insite please and thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.