Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i was coming from wal-mart after buying some towels to dry my car and i was coming around a curve and some lady in a crappy old acura not a teg crashed right into my car then came out trying to make it seem like my fault. my mom is pissed cause they had just spent $1600 to buy new rims and $500 to fix the brakes. this all sucks cause i had just got a partial sponsorship and was getting my whole bodykit for $300 and my whole interior done white for $1000 what should i do now sell my car or keep trying

i will post pics as soon as i can

·
Registered
461 Posts
ooh man that sucks. if it isn't to bad i would get the insurance to help out with some of the work. what did the cop say about it? hopefully things will work out

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am gonna get an estimate today. The lady is now saying that she has no insurance. one of the rims has a scratch on the passanger side.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Ummmmm Isn't no isurance illegal? Ummm HMMMM thats what I thought..... take her @$$ to court & sue for damages.... minumum would be what the estamate is don't take less than that..... Stupid people grrrrr
GOOD LUCK!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts