Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You might remember a while back I flipped my teg 4 times into a ditch @ 60 mph and the bastard left the scene... if you missed that... here's the thread:

flipped my teg 4 times [ pics ">

Then, the insurance company decided to pay me $5164.75 , totaled. ( thank god for uninsured motorist )

Lately, Nelson ( racataca ) is going to sell me his GS-R tonight / tomorrow morning. Here are some pics of his car:

It's a 1995 Milano Red GS-R. Leather interior, great condition, about 110k miles. DC 4-2-1, AEM CAI, Greddy evo exhaust, catsound catback, ACT clutch, heheheh....

In preparation for this big moment, I've created a new sig to use for when I get the car...

but I'm going to be using this one til I get it:

Of course, the Avatar will reflect the new car as well...

R.I.P. 1995 Dark Green 4dr Integra LS... You've sacraficed your life to save mine. I will never forget you.... 3 . 28 . 04, a day that will live forever.

*** EDIT *** 4.16.04 ADDED PICTURES!!!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That GSR is hot. Keep the key from your old LS in that little compartment to the left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SilverGS on Apr/15/04 said:
That GSR is hot. Keep the key from your old LS in that little compartment to the left of the steering wheel.
I might hang it around the rearview mirror. The compartment will prolly be used for fuses for my amp, and spares for my fuse box, etc.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm getting the car for $6900... I think it's a good deal, knowing that mods decrease the value, I like all the mods because my parents wont let me put much money into the car, so having it on there is a plus.

JTLSB18, yes, I'm going to be getting your driverside headlight, I'll give you a call tonight / tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Turbo-SC on Apr/15/04 said:
Quote: SilverGS on Apr/15/04That GSR is hot. Keep the key from your old LS in that little compartment to the left of the steering wheel. I might hang it around the rearview mirror. The compartment will prolly be used for fuses for my amp, and spares for my fuse box, etc.
that might entice a would-be theif to break your window and see if that key turns your car on. good choice on the GSR though!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[/QUOTE]
that might entice a would-be theif to break your window and see if that key turns your car on. good choice on the GSR though!

[/QUOTE]

that's a good point... lol I guess I'll just keep it on my keychain... I'm gonna feel stupid when I try to open the GS-R with the wrong key though.. hehehe....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Damn Sunny...what a picture...like they say a picture is worth a thousand words...it's good that you are alive. I consider checking everything before getting the car. If the car is in good condition, that would be a hella good deal.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
damn, it always annoyed me that those Mugen style front lips for 94-97 look damn good in every regard, except where they reach the wheelwells, they always overextend too much....it ruins such a beutiful and simple lip...anyway, nice ride you are purchasing there, good luck with it

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
97_Integra_GSR on Apr/15/04 said:
Damn Sunny...what a picture...like they say a picture is worth a thousand words...it's good that you are alive. I consider checking everything before getting the car. If the car is in good condition, that would be a hella good deal.
I already got a Carfax on it, and it has a clean record, nothing wrong at all.

Today, he took it to the Acura Dealer to get an inspection that cost about $100. Nothing came up, cept the things we saw before all this:

CV Boots on the driveshafts
Valve Gasket
Fogged up headlight

But everything else is in crisp clean condition. The leather is so well maintained, it looks like a 2000.

This is the one... The day I went to look at this car, was the same day I had the accident... so... it must be a sign.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
glad to hear you're doing good, was concerned w/your ax, at least you're getting something good out of it....wonder what kinda kharma they're gonna get!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THE PHOTOS ARE UPDATED oN PAGE oNE AT THE BOTTOM, BUT FOR THE LAZY, I'LL PUT EM HERE TOO!! ENJOY!:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts