Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have the AC Autotechnic AC S7 EL Gauges in their car? I was thinking of getting them they are different then just reverse glow gauges. But I was wondering if anybody has them and what they think of them. Thanks
Here's a link to there site to see them.
AC S7 EL Gauges

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
i have em...i actually think i was one of the first integra owners to have them, i got em over a year ago and at the time only two places sold them on the internet, and when i ordered mine, the guy called me and said that they hadnet even been produced yet, i had to wait like a month and a hlaf for AC Autotechnic to make em...
anyway, i loved em for a while but i am going away frm the whole indiglo look now, so i am gonna actually be removing mine and probably selling them sometime this year....

great guages tho, very high quality and all

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just happened to notice if you look at a pic of the gauges the indicator for the fuel and the coolant are on the correct sides but over the fuel indicator it says C and H and over the coolant it says E and F. I hope the real gauges aren't that way.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Bringing this back from the dead again.
Any of you guys that have these, are they still working good? And is the redline really a bright pink like it looks like in the ebay photos?

They look pretty cool but I don't want to get them if it's pink.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.