Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll new to the forum, and in desperate need of advice...nutshell: 1998 Integra LS, Stock 1.8 B18B1, Manual Transmission. So randomly one day a couple weeks ago my headlights seemed like they were dim, come to find out, it's only the driver side that's significantly more dim than the passenger side, and when I toggle the high beams, i loose the driver side headlight all together, but the passenger side functions just fine....so when driving at nite, my regular low beams are on I just have a dim driver side headlight, but when I hit my left turn signal, the windshield wipers turn themselves on, and if I toggle the high beams, and then hit my left turn signal, it won't make the 'click-click' noise that a turn signal indicator is known for... ALSO keep in mind nothing outta the ordinary occurs when I hit my right turn signal indicator, it clicks like it's not got a care in the world, and passenger side headlight, low and high beam works wonderfully, so 🤷🏻‍♂️....Please any help or advice I've got to get this vehicle inspected and my wife will be driving it, and I can't have her in an unsafe vehicle 😞 I'm at my wits end everyone....please help

·
Registered
217 Posts
i had a similar issue, it was the ballast rattling around not properly grounded.
it's mounted on the inner driver side fender area by the a/c drier.
remove the bolt and clean up the grounding area and tighten it down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outstanding, at least ive got somewhere to start ya know? okay now which ballast are you referring to? do you happen to have a photo to get me headed in the right direction, and thank you again for replying, you can understand the mind numbing frustration it's been dealing with this ridiculousness

1 - 4 of 4 Posts