Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i bought my car, ( about a year ago ) my abs light has been on, i dont think they work, but im not positive, is it ok if i take all the abs stuff off, im looking for ways to take off any weight too, so i guess htis may help, please let me know wuts up...
alex

·
Registered
125 Posts
My light is also on and has been since i got the car, and I know that the ABS in my car does not work. A mechanic at a honda/acura place here in town said that they could wire around it or something so the light wouldn't come on and so that it won't make the buzzing sound it makes when I first start the car. I didn't ask him abot removing the system, but obviously mine is not working anyway, so I don't think you would hurt anything by taking it out. But you should wait until someone more educated about this than I posts a suggestion before you start ripping stuff out. good luck

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Electical tape.

Haha ABS has saved my life one time...lets say 18 wheeler and really LOWWW Integra.

Almost put the word "slammed" to a new meaning.

I mean if you REALLY don't want it you can remove it...fuses and all...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.