Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
All you got was 1 flash. you didn't get anymore after that. Because in the Helms book 1 flash measn ABS pump motor over-run.

Probable causes;

1. Air mixed in the ABS brake fluid
2. Pressure switch stuck OFF
3. Open circut between the pressure switch and ABS control unit
4. Open circut in the P-SW circut between the pressure switch and body ground, ora poor ground
5. Drop inpump discharge volume
6. Leaking modulator unit outlet valve
7. Leaking relief valve
8. ABS fluid leakage
9. Faulty ABS control unit

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Check the REAR DEFROSTER RELAY/HEATER MOTOR RELAY/COOLIMG FAN MOTOR RELAY (7.5 A) fuse in the under dash fuse/relay box. if that's bad replace it. if it's good then check the ABS B2 (15 A) fuse in the under hood ABS fuse/relay box.

those are the first 2 procedures to check, the rest of it gets a little more technical with checking voltages and stuff. Do a search here and see if someone has the Helms manual down-loaded already. You will need the Code chart which is pages 19-54 to 19-57. You will also need pages 19-60 to 19-62.

I wish I could scan the pages for you but then I have to rip my book apart for that b/c I have one of those printer/copier/fax/scanner all in one. I know someone has it down loaded I have seen it before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.