Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on my 98 gsr i my abs light stays on. right when i turn the iginition on the light stays on. i read the code and it says that motor is stuck on....anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
344 Posts
mines does too on my LS 94. It make a weird noise when u turn on the car and after a mintue it will go away and the abs light will come on.. Honda dealeership me mine was a sensor and it would cost like 600$ to replace!!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
FulBlwnTeG on Feb/09/04 said:
mines does too on my LS 94. It make a weird noise when u turn on the car and after a mintue it will go away and the abs light will come on.. Honda dealeership me mine was a sensor and it would cost like 600$ to replace!!
My LS does this on occasion, but not all the time. only 98+ can be checked with the ECU.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey i fixed this problem this morning. try to dissconnect all the orange wires to the abs pump turn the car on and off. after that connected everything and reset ecu...thats what i did and abs works now

·
Registered
344 Posts
so how can i fix it on a LS? i hate hearing that sound it makes my car sound like a POS and when i push in the gas pedal my whole foot viberates from th pedel shaking

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the same problem with my 94 ls- the light stays on, I was told that when the light is on that the ABS is disabled. If I unplug the wires it will reset???

That noise is the pump right??

Thanks Jess

·
Registered
685 Posts
FulBlwnTeG on Feb/09/04 said:
so how can i fix it on a LS? i hate hearing that sound it makes my car sound like a POS and when i push in the gas pedal my whole foot viberates from th pedel shaking
If you have an ABS problem, you should first pull the code from the service connector.

If you're hearing the buzzing sound then your accumulator is having problem pressurizing. IIRC, BSQ did a write up in which the culprit is most likely a bad seal.

·
Registered
685 Posts
j9rr on Feb/09/04 said:
Can I just reset my ABS? (I know, I know I wish things could be that easy!)
If your ABS system is throwing a code, the first thing you should do is pull the code from the service connector.

ABS codes

Also, check out this thread regarding the ABS noise
ABS noise

·
Registered
344 Posts
ok well.. thanks.. i duno if i am that qualfied to do somethin like this at all. i hate workin on my car since everytime i do i have problems. i know how to access the ecu and i saw that plug before.. but about the O-ring and bleeding it i wouldnt be able to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts