Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah..abs light continuously coming on and off on and off im getting sick of it i need some help plz..i guess it has something to do with my little hit

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had the same problem with my maintinance required light always coming on with I got my exhaust put on. There is a little button under the dash, I believe on the drivers side, that you have to hold in for like 3 seconds and it will reset it. Then it shouldn't come on anymore. Let me know if you couldn't find it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
that definitely wont fix it. And mine use to come on all the time with my old 4 door gsr. Honestly just something I lived with since my ABS still worked. Have you tried bleeding the brake lines? Or checking the pump?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Is it on the whole time cuz that happened to me and i just change the fuse thats all it needed try that!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I have a question why is my ABS light (the amber one) on all the time. it's really annoying and i would like to fix it if there is a problem.

·
Registered
567 Posts
twinner007 on Mar/28/06 said:
Check your fluid and bleed the lines.
i third

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.