Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new here. I have a 1995 4dr LS. I was wondering how to stop the ABS light from coming on. I've tried bleeding the brakes and cleaning the sensor, but the light still comes on. As well, sometimes it goes off, so I'm not too sure what's the problem.

I'll try to post some pics of my car later too, though it's completely stock, haha. still love it though!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
that reset button is only for the maintenance required light. It has nothing to do with any of the onboard systems. It just counts up to 7500miles or so and then comes on to remind you to take the car to the dealership for a routine service.

·
Registered
95 Posts
LifeIsAHighway on Sep/29/07 said:
Hey, I'm new here. I have a 1995 4dr LS. I was wondering how to stop the ABS light from coming on. I've tried bleeding the brakes and cleaning the sensor, but the light still comes on. As well, sometimes it goes off, so I'm not too sure what's the problem.

I'll try to post some pics of my car later too, though it's completely stock, haha. still love it though!
It NEVER goes off unless you take it off. It's not like an oil light.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I read what he said but ABS lights don't normally do that and they are normally known to stay on after you fix the issue unless you manually turn it off.

I know because mine came on because of a seat belt being unplugged and stayed on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.