Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My abs light comes on while i am driving my car. it shows code 48....does anybody know what that means for a 94-97. The light does not come on when i start it and just sit there but once i start driving it comes on. Does anybody have any ideas of what that might be.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Search the site....I know this has been posted before...I even did a post on this I think. A few people I've talked to says it happens there there 94-97 Tegs as well. Just learn to live with it because some don't even know why it happens. I don't even know why it happens to mine.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i was looking for the a different post about the abs light coming on and the radio cutting off at the same time.. couldn't find it but this is kinda along the same lines.

i went to my friend's shop today and asked him if he maybe knows what it might be... no dice. he said he's never heard of that. :(

seems like a mission now to find out what causes it so that we won't have to deal with it anymore

·
Registered
496 Posts
9integra6 on Apr/07/04 said:
i was looking for the a different post about the abs light coming on and the radio cutting off at the same time.. couldn't find it but this is kinda along the same lines.

i went to my friend's shop today and asked him if he maybe knows what it might be... no dice. he said he's never heard of that. :(

seems like a mission now to find out what causes it so that we won't have to deal with it anymore
here's the
thread you're looking for i believe =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts