Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the abs system? CAn someone tell me how to read the codes? It blinks slow then fast. Can someone explain to me?

·
Registered
404 Posts
I believe that the slow blink is for the tens digit and the fast blinks are for the ones digit so 1 slow and 3 fast would be 13. Not 100% sure though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Yeah, born2speed is right, but that is a check engine code. If the abs blinks, I am not really sure how to read that!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
HkWR on Aug/03/02 said:
Does anyone have the abs system? CAn someone tell me how to read the codes? It blinks slow then fast. Can someone explain to me?
Hey man here is how you read the codes for the ABS.

once the service connector is jumped:

1. Turn key to full power and ABS light will come on for 2 sec(i think).

2. Light goes off then 2 sec later light will begin to blink.
A) The first series of blinks are the main code. They stop...
B) 1 sec. later the light will begin to blink again, this is the sub code(if it does not blink there is no sub code)They stop...
C) There is a 5 second pause and then the next code(if it exists) will start and follow steps A-B for that code.

If there is only one code it will repeat 3 times. The CPU will store up to 3 codes. If the system has more than 3 codes only the last 3 codes obtained are registered. Meaning that the system will throw away the 1st code is 4 codes are thrown, giving you codes 2,3,4.

Hope this helps

Jon

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my abs is fixed. I happen to snap the wire to my abs sensor on the drivers side. The rubber jacket portecting the wires was still on. The wire borke inside. Is replace now. that's for all the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts