Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off my car is a 94 gsr..well all of a sudden the abs light went on so i checked the code and its a 12..I did all the preliminaries like checking the fuses,relay.etc..and they seem to function fine....the only thing I seem to notice is there is some abs fluid on topof the ABS unit.....I wiped it down a couple days ago and then I checked again today and there is more fluid....could it be that my abs unit is dying??

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...did you even read my post before you posted?? I already know what code it is..the artile you link just shows how to diagnose and find the code...I am asking a more specific question..why is there always people who love to post without reading the damn question!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
aye....guess I'll just give up now...I know what the code is..I know what are the possible problems are already thats why I said I did all the preliminaries like checking fuses..etc.....code 12 for the 94 gsr* integra has to do with a **** load of things...including abs motor, fuses, relays, etc..etc...my car isn't the 98-01 model... first off that article is for the 98-01 model secondly it doesn't show you whatto do anyways other than what it might be..
Not trying to start trouble here..just need some help with a specific question..I did my fair share of research already and just seeing if anyone can answer my question about the fluid being on top of the abs unit...thx

·
Registered
801 Posts
I think it might have helped if you would've said that you always new what the code meet, so you don't need to get all pissy with us...all were were trying to do was help.

·
Banned
9,126 Posts
im getting this same light which lead me to Front right Wheel Sensor (electrical noise/intermittent interruption)

should i just clean the wheels sensor or what? what does it mean by electrical noise?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.