Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is a good brand of subs ? and a amp that will push about 2 12z ? how much do you thing a system would cost?

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Too broad of a question to ask...my suggestion to you is this (before everyone chimes in on their favorite brand)...

Go to as many car audio stores/departments as you can and LISTEN to all the different set-ups. Everyone's hearing is different, so get what sounds best to YOUR EARS.

I can explain all the specs and their meanings to you, and what brands tend to perform better than others, but use your ears first.

Now, I don't know where you live, but I assume you have a few of the following stores and brands available to you...

best buy...listen to rockford fosgate stuff, pioneer and kenwood as well

circuit city...alpine, mtx, pioneer again

tweeter...eclipse, boston, they carry good stuff

other brands...mb quart, kicker, audiobahn, hifonics, and the list goes on.

So go out and listen, let us know what you like, and we can probably help out more from there.

Oh....and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
i got 2 12 inch kicker comp VRs and a kenwood 600 watt max amp. it knocks pretty hard and the set up wasnt that much money. 100 for each sub, and the amp was like 200 bucks at best buy. the box was free and the wiring was a bit expensive.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
i agree that that is way to broad of a question i know someone that has some cheap kenwood 12s and a 100 watt amp that he listens to and then theres me who has some MA Audio 12s and an 1800 watt amp so mean it all depends on what you want to spend as to how far your system goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts