Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Okay, I have a JDM front on the way, and need to know about wiring my new front end. Will my stock 00 front end wiring harness work, or will I need to buy a new one? My main question is about the lights on the inside of the headlight unit, the foglights. I see the blinker on the outside, the low and highbeams, but on the inside, is the foglight right? where do I get the plug and whatnot for this? Do i have to buy a JDM foglight switch and harness for those? Thanks for any help given.

·
Registered
431 Posts
u can just rig up a switch and wiring for the foglights and use a fork shapped plug into an empty space on the fuse box. thats how i did it. also, u would need to cut your passenger side turn signal and extend them longer for the turn signal and the city lights.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd rather not just rig it up to work, Im trying to do everything up to spec with this build. And by cutting hte passanger turn signal, you mean put in an extention of wire so it reaches the far corner lights?

·
Registered
431 Posts
thekillquota on Jan/30/06 said:
I'd rather not just rig it up to work, Im trying to do everything up to spec with this build. And by cutting hte passanger turn signal, you mean put in an extention of wire so it reaches the far corner lights?
i did say cut and extend.....

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do the jdm integras have a fog light switch inside to turn on and off the lights, or do they just go on with the first click of the headlight switch? Or does the first click turn on the outer lights (blinker lights)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.