Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iwhant to know if my stock integra would hold a 75 shot of nitrous? the only mods i have so far are a aem cai and a n1 cat-back.and another thing what else do i need to buy other then the kit. i heard that you have to buy spark plugs and wires is it true and what else i need. thanx.

·
Registered
212 Posts
man,dont listen to anyone if they tell you a b18a/b cant hold a 75 shot. ive seen stock b18a/b's hold up to a 125 shot. for your answer yes. i ran a 75 shot on my teg with only boltons and zex plugs for a while now,and (knock on wood) nothin has happend yet. Just do these before you get your kit,and start useing it:

1. do a compression test, see if you have good compression

2. make sure your block is in a "nitrous ready" state....as in good running health (miles do not tell you this, i have over 100,000 on my teg,and shes still running stong on and off the bottle)

3. make sure you can handle your car running the 75 shot,believe me,when i first sprayed its not "all over the road" power...but it will surprise you.

btw,if u want a kit,i have my ZEX 75 dry shot for sale,with a purge kit. 320 + shipping. if your interested,let me know

·
Registered
212 Posts
btw i forgot to mention in my post...nitrous is all about tuning. why people say nitrous is so bad most of the time,is becasue they didnt have their kit tuned right,hooked up right,or user error. actually,your motor runs slightly cooler while spraying,if your kit is tuned right.getting the right amount of fuel to mate with the oncoming nitrous is crucial,and any imbalance is critical. im not saying this to scare you,any DRY shot,or anything between a 50-75 shot doesnt really take much tuning,just hooking up,especially with a ZEX kit. but when u get into WET kits,or over 100 shot,thats tuning,and making sure your running the right mixture comes into play....

bottom line....go get a 75 shot....hook it up,stomp some ass....you wont regret it....trust me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts