Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this question is for my friend that drive an 94 automatic LS 2 door. he just got an offer for a 4-1 DC header, stanless steel and he heard that it wont fit on an automatic because the clearance from the header to the exhaust pipe wont fit. is that true? or will the header fit?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Johnnay on Jan/28/06 said:
this question is for my friend that drive an 94 automatic LS 2 door. he just got an offer for a 4-1 DC header, stanless steel and he heard that it wont fit on an automatic because the clearance from the header to the exhaust pipe wont fit. is that true? or will the header fit?
I seriously wouldnt invest in a 4-1 on a LS let alone on a automatic. Your friend is going to give up a little low end. I think hes better off with a 4-2-1. I actually have a DC one for sale PM if intrested.

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
probably like 5K + rpms he can feel the power if any. 180 is an decent price for stainless steel headers. But if I were him and really wanted headers I would just pay about 150 used for some dc 4-2-1 ceramic.

But if your buddy wants to spend money on a good mod I would say intake, a regular short ram or a Comptech Icebox. I don't promote the AEM CAI because that thing is more top end power compared to the icebox. But intake would be a good mod because I remember when I put an Icebox in my 94 auto ls, back in the day, i felt the gain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.