Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking through the articles here on TI and i saw THIS. and im wondering is this a joke and if this guy just wants to see people looking like dorks around their cars or if it really works.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
integraboy05 on Feb/18/04 said:
when u say it works, have u tried it or u know someone that has done it? and how would this make the range be so far?
My friend Luis with an ITR on here (ISSEliteR) that has an alarm/remote start tried it at my house b/c he kept trying to press the button and it wasn't working...then he put it up to his chin/jaw like that pic and it worked! I was pretty skeptical but it worked for him.
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
mouth open...and it does work... I was skeptical at first but it really works, I almost sh*t my pants...I couldnt believe how far away I was when it worked...

but I dont think it works with all alarms and transmitters, I dont seem to get any better range with my DEI but I did with my code, it was crazy...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
It does work. I used to do it on my Viper alarm that I had on the Gen1 before I ripped it out. Never did the mouth open thing. I just thought it had something to do with that metal plate in my head. Who knew?

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
its hard to try with my alarm, i already get 1/4 Mile range

but i have tried this a few times where the limit of my alarms range usually is when i leave school, but i cant tell conclusively...

keep in mind that my alarm uses 2-way FM frequencies (Clifford RSX 3.5)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.