Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have been playing the online game from nitto. Its the 1320 challange and it can be found so download it and have some fun i have a team on there called team-integra.net and if you get to playing it join up. I thought that you guys would like to have something to do while you are bored.here
Fixed link

·
Registered
975 Posts
im on i along with Stryker5k

·
Registered
143 Posts
I played nitto before, had a few mil, a bugged RSX with 3,000HP that ran 4's, a few Skylines and a couple of Evos. Yea it keeps all your stuff, but you build up a good race record, make some bank as well as a name for yourself and save money and they reset the server on you......

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WangHungLo on Feb/06/04 said:
I played nitto before, had a few mil, a bugged RSX with 3,000HP that ran 4's, a few Skylines and a couple of Evos. Yea it keeps all your stuff, but you build up a good race record, make some bank as well as a name for yourself and save money and they reset the server on you......
How did you get 3,000 hp man thats not possiable

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its easy look for the team-integra.net team under cominuity and apply to join the team. Then I'll accept anyone from here that telles e that they are a TI member i want to have a huge team and produce a lage winning team also.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts