Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took 5 ti members about 3 hours to complete the installation of my suspension today... I invite you to expirience the install haha:

[offline]

no more wheel gap finally...
Comments welcomed.

Next stop is a trip to the alignment shop.

Thanks to all the articles and threads on suspension here, we were able to complete this.

Nothing like doing stuff on your own.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
looks real good! a lot better.

im in the process of lowering my car. I have the front done(haha) and the rear gets done tuesday.(i do it in school)
the dc5 is a ***** for suspension installs

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Furious94LS on Feb/08/04 said:
Very nice. Looks like you guys had fun doing it too.
Haha, yea, I got about 170 lbs of pressure placed on my arm thanks to mu9en lol.

Working on my car gives me a better understanding of how it works.. Besides it really is easy... you just need time and patience right Chris? BTW, I saw how easy it is to get to those motormounts... I'll let you know how that install goes.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
ilubdonutz on Feb/08/04 said:
Quote: Furious94LS on Feb/08/04Very nice. Looks like you guys had fun doing it too.
Haha, yea, I got about 170 lbs of pressure placed on my arm thanks to mu9en lol.

Working on my car gives me a better understanding of how it works.. Besides it really is easy... you just need time and patience right Chris? BTW, I saw how easy it is to get to those motormounts... I'll let you know how that install goes.
Told ya Ben, Piece Of Cake. Now. Come to my house tomorrow with Kenny to remove my cyl. head.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
CoLoMBiaNSTYLe on Feb/09/04 said:
Looks good....nice teg
ANY T-I members in Northen NJ or NY got any free time to help me do the same? Shop is charging me $300 for the job
Wow gee... 300$?! I followed the TI article with a helms manual, and i did it with my dad in 6 hours (well, stupid nuts for the first time) Then the second time it only took me 3 hours (err... had problem with the setup hehe... had to put stock back in). Trust me, this is a VERY DIY project, just read the article twice, and read those helms manual on suspension twice & you will have more than enough info on it. A friend or 2 could be helpful tho (the rear is a baitch to get out, you need someone to push the arm down so you can take the shocks out, that's for a gen2 tho)

BTW to ilubdonutz, NICE DROP!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts