Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ls/vtec conversions: I want to hopefully invest in a Vtec head for my 99 gs tegra. i was wondering how would i go about doing this and how much it would eventually cost me?

Catback compatibility: Currently i have an AEM intake, im looking into getting a 5zigen fireball catback exhaust, what would be compatible with the catback Header and Cat wise?

Thanks for all the help

P.S. this is my first post, with many more questions to come. I am a member at honda-acura.net , but when STYLEteg told me about Team Integra, i saw the light

Ian

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome i'm kinda new here too. Just go a 99 GS too. i'm looking to go AEM CAI, what do you think? i dont know much so i can't help, have any info about intakes. How'd they perform?

·
Registered
636 Posts
While I can't exactly answer your questions, I did run a forum Search on topic LS/Vtec for you and came up with 11 pages worth of threads that you can view HERE. This topic has been discussed numerous times and I'm sure you'll find many of those posts imformative and helpful.

Scrappe, you might find this Article on Intake Information useful for your intake questions. From personal experience I can tell you AEM CAI is a good choice unless you want to step up to a Comptech IceBox. I've had my AEM for over a year and love it, it's just a ***** to clean the filter whereas the Comptech is in the factory spot making it easier to clean. Hope this info helps you 2 out, any further questions don't be affraid to post em up and we'll do our best to help you out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts