Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am reaching out here in hope someone can help me. i have a 1991 rs integra, i will start with a little history of it, i bought it almost 10 years ago. when i got it the previous owner has a switch on the dash wired to the radiator fans. i removed that and wired back up as normal replaced thermostat and never had a issue until years later, it was weird. one day i was out shoveling snow and brushing off my car and my radiator fans turned on. and one other time i noticed them turn on after i turned my car off. now years later i am learning the 91 integra has a coolant thermo switch and a oil thermo switch, and that the oil thermo is there to turn the fans on when the car is off when the oil gets too hot. them turning on in the cold when the car was not running is a mystery to me and might have been the oil thermo starting to fail. so now years later i am turboing my car and got to the tuning part, and my fans are not turning on. that oil thermo switch was somehow wired with the ac and all has been removed so the circuits changed. i am sure i use the yellow and green wire, and not sure but i think a black and yellow wire, and there are like 4 black and yellow wires there and have tried all. i am about to start power probing from my fuse panel and i guess my question is if no one can tell me what wires to use can someoen tell me if power probing from my fuse do i need to disconnect my coolant switch and jump the wires to make the full circuit? or maybe i did something wrong in the wiring? it looks simple without ac lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts