Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i searched but was stuck to find this answer im sooo looking for , ok so my car had a/c like 2 days agao and now it just stoped on me , both of my fans wont kick in at all ever , even when i turn the a/c on , all it does is pump in hot really hot air , and thats it , i checked the fuses under the steering , and under the hood to the top left had side with the relays in the box , but nothing , i dont no what to do and i checked the wires too , but there all connected , i need a/c and im afraid that my car will over heat w/o the fans blowing on it , thanks jay

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Maybe the temp settin is on the "hot" or "red" side. Hey...it could be the simplest things that are overlooked. If not then I don't know. Also I don't think your car will overheat...the fan that controls the climate is different from your rad. fan. No worries there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
check the connection at the firewall where the temp control cable meets another conector and make sure it isnt getting on heat when you slide the temp control to cold. it happened to me.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks , but i tryed today and i gave power to the fans and they work if i give them power , but never anyother time , and the ac wont work , i can give it power , but it doesnt blow cold air , but if i dont physically hook up a wire to the fans/ ac unit , it wont work at all , i dotn no im f(_)cked , i dont have anymore money for this car either . . . , any thoughts , thanks . .

·
Registered
825 Posts
Roll the windows down, open the sunroof.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, so i put coolent in the l part anfd the fans kicked in , but when i turned it off(the car) all the coolent started leaking out of 2 hoses i have that i just fount holes in , there right by my intake and the holes on the ac lines are from the intake rubbing on it , i need to find the ac lines to put in the car now , . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts