Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if this kit is actually available or if it was something that somebody did as a home job.
I found this image on a web page someplace, dont know where.
Any comments on the kit itself, would be interested to know your thoughts.

·
Registered
663 Posts
those fender flares are tight. that front add-on to the bumper is a little weird though. also, under the corner lamps, it says "FEELS," as in the FEELS wide-body kit they have for civics. you should look into that. that might be it.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I don't think it looks that bad. Kinda cool in its own unique way.

I wouldn't do it to my car, but its better than alot of the kits I have seen :)

I'm sorry officer, I...I didn't know I couldn't do that...
LOL! Dave Chippelle is hillarious.

"Dave... I'm going to race him."

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
doesn't look like a full widebody kit to me... just a lower front lip and some fender flairs... real clean either way. has my approval

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I almost got that body kit... actually my car would have looked exactly like that [body wise] Because that front looks like the WW RS II and yea i think that's a wide body 4 peice flares.

After my accident i was gonna get those flares and the front end i have now [ww RS II] So basically it would have looked like that but i decided it was too agressive looking. Juss went WW RS II 4 peice =\

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Dose anyone else think it looks like a wide body Wings West type RS kit??

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
StyleTEG on Sep/04/02 said:
Quote: I'm sorry officer, I...I didn't know I couldn't do that... LOL! Dave Chippelle is hillarious.

"Dave... I'm going to race him."
"WERE NOT GoNNA TAKE IT. NO!!! WE AINT GoNNA TAKE IT! WERE NOT GoNNA TAKE IT... ANYMORE!!!"
lol i think i laughed throughout that entire special.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts