Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a 1999 Integra LS with a JDM '96 Spec B18C swap and transmission with 4.4 final drive and factory LSD. This car puts a smile on my face every time but unfortunately I don't have time to enjoy it anymore and it has hardly been driven over the past year. The chassis has 120k miles on it and the motor has around 70k miles but only has a few thousand miles on it since being rebuilt. The car has some performance modifications and is tuned by PRL Motorsports on Chrome with a little under 200 WHP.

Flat faced valves
Dual Valvesprings
New retainers and valveseals
ARP head studs
Endyn Bumpstix cams
Adjustable cam gears
Nippon 81.5mm pistons
2-Layer head gasket
ARP Rod Bolts
Hardrace compliance bushings
Energy Suspension LCA bushings
250 HP rated axles
Godspeed Rear Subframe Brace
22mm rear swaybar
Traction bar
Toda replica 4-2-1 header
Short ram intake w/ BPI flow stack
Twin loop muffler

The body has its fare share of small dents but I still get 'Nice Car!' comments as I drive it around. The front bumper is also a bit tore on the right hand hand side. The car is lowered on cheap springs. I have a set of KYB AGXs with springs that can be included for additional price. The B-pipe is somewhat restrictive as it is a narrow diameter which bottlenecks a bit after the header. I have a 3" exhaust for a civic that I was planning on modifying to install on the Integra but I never got around to doing so - it will be included with the car if the buyer wants it. Also, the car is pictured with RacingHart lightweight forged rims. They weigh 10.8 lbs a piece and are discontinued and difficult to find. These rims will only come with the car if I get my asking price. If you would like to offer a lower amount, the car will come with the spare set of black spoke rims, pictured.

Asking $5,000. Located near Ligonier, PA - about 50 miles east of Pittsburgh. Call or text 724-961-1645 as I don't check messages on here very often.

I also have a 94 LS with a JDM H22A swapped into it that is for sale. It's primer grey and has title issues- requires R title inspection to be road legal. Text me for pics/more info.

Thanks for looking!

Zac

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts